- Gather the ingredients to make your veggie quinoa bowl. Dice the sweet potato and zucchini into bite-size pieces. Slice the scallion and tear the radicchio.
- Roughly chop the parsley and artichoke hearts. Reserve 1 teaspoon of liquid from the artichoke heart marinade. To save time, scoop out the sundried tomatoes directly from the jar. Reserve 1 tsp of its oil to dress the quinoa.
- In a large bowl, add the pre-cooked quinoa. You can leave it cold to eat as a sald or warm it in the microwave for 2 minutes to eat as a hot meal.
- In a medium-size skillet, add half of the grapeseed oil and bring to temperature on medium heat. Add the diced sweet potato and saute until slightly charred (about 3-4 minutes). Remove the potato from the pan into the bowl of quinoa. Repeat this step with the zucchini.
- Next, add all of the remaining ingredients into the bowl (i.e., spices, fresh herbs, tomatoes, etc.). Add parmesan cheese if desired. Pour the dressing of your choice (or my Sesame Maple Dressing), in addition to the reserved sundried tomato oil and artichoke heart marinade, over all of the ingredients. Stir until the grain and veggies are evenly coated.
- Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!